If you are Canadian Company providing services to US Companies that has been asked to fill out a W-8 BEN-E form you may be wondering why. You may also be wondering how to complete it. This article walks an active business and Canadian corporation in Canada offering consulting services to a US company on completing this form. This is only relevant to non-financial entities such as a management consultant. What is it? The W-8 BEN-E form is provided by the IRS (the US Federal Tax Agency similar to the Canada Revenue Agency). It is used by foreign entities to document their [...]
- Why have I been asked to fill out a W-8 BEN-E form?
- Getting your Personal Finances in order with Xero
- Going Paperless through Cloud Accounting
- The new CIBC Smart Banking Platform and the new Xero bank feed connection (as well as other benefits)
- A Letter to My Kids – 3 Things I Hope to Teach My Kids About Debt and Finances