How to make your Not-For-Profit make more IMPACT with less administration – Financial and Regulatory Compliance In our last blog, we acknowledged how tough running a not for profit can be. We identified three main obstacles which are: Recruitment of both Staff and Directors; Financial and regulatory compliance; and Budgeting and cash management. In this article we are going to explain how current technology can help you tackle the second challenge of financial and regulatory compliance. Meeting your obligations - Financial and Regulatory compliance for your not for profit The regulations and rules of compliance can be complex for not for [...]
- Why have I been asked to fill out a W-8 BEN-E form?
- Getting your Personal Finances in order with Xero
- Going Paperless through Cloud Accounting
- The new CIBC Smart Banking Platform and the new Xero bank feed connection (as well as other benefits)
- A Letter to My Kids – 3 Things I Hope to Teach My Kids About Debt and Finances