A letter to my children on what I see wrong in the world with finances and debt and how I hope to teach them to do better. Dear Kids, I realize now I was lucky. Grandma and Grandpa taught me a lot about finances without really realizing it. They taught me how to save and how to never spend more than you can afford. Grandpa hated any kind of debt (still does!). That rubbed off on me in a big way. Now I see and chat with a variety of people who weren’t as lucky and are learning finances the hard [...]
- Why have I been asked to fill out a W-8 BEN-E form?
- Getting your Personal Finances in order with Xero
- Going Paperless through Cloud Accounting
- The new CIBC Smart Banking Platform and the new Xero bank feed connection (as well as other benefits)
- A Letter to My Kids – 3 Things I Hope to Teach My Kids About Debt and Finances