Have you ever thought of using Xero to manage your personal finances? Well you are not alone. I have a few clients who have loved Xero so much that they have decided to us it to manage their personal finances as a personal finance app. If you have decided to do this, I have a few recommendations on how to optimize what you are getting from it. Talk to your accountant about a reduced price plan. Xero partners have access to accounts not available to the public which have reduced functionality but may fit your needs. The basic Xero account is [...]
- Why have I been asked to fill out a W-8 BEN-E form?
- Getting your Personal Finances in order with Xero
- Going Paperless through Cloud Accounting
- The new CIBC Smart Banking Platform and the new Xero bank feed connection (as well as other benefits)
- A Letter to My Kids – 3 Things I Hope to Teach My Kids About Debt and Finances