Lean Accounting is the next big movement for companies looking to gain an edge. The term "lean" was coined in the 1990's to refer to the systematic reduction of waste in the manufacturing process. The purpose is to get rid of anything that does not add value to the product. Lean accounting is the same application except applied to the accounting process. This is not a new term, however, it is made all the more powerful by the opportunities presented with new technology. Your company can reduce the non-value adding processes of your accounting. The effects of this will be: Less [...]
- How to Check your Published Xero Reports – New Dashboard
- Why churn rates and burn rates don’t matter unless you use what you know and how to do that
- Small business accounting tv – Episode 1 to 3
- Five Reasons Your Start-Up Needs a Part-time Virtual CFO
- When do non-resident businesses have to file tax returns in Canada?