UPDATE*** - The 2018 BC Budget announced changes for accomodation providers including eliminating exemption for those with less than four units. Check out the updates here: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/assets/gov/taxes/sales-taxes/publications/notice-2018-004-pst-mrdt-accommodaton-providers.pdf With the changes we have deleted this article for the moment. Check out the publication from the Ministry for more information or give us a call. Virtual Heights Accounting is a CPA and Business Coaching firm located in Rossland, BC. We are a virtual firm focused on using cloud based technologies to reduce the administrative burden of business owners. Focusing on bookkeeping, accounting, business coaching and development with a tech focus. www.vhaccounting.ca. The [...]
- How to Check your Published Xero Reports – New Dashboard
- Why churn rates and burn rates don’t matter unless you use what you know and how to do that
- Small business accounting tv – Episode 1 to 3
- Five Reasons Your Start-Up Needs a Part-time Virtual CFO
- When do non-resident businesses have to file tax returns in Canada?