As the head of an accounting firm, I talk a lot of about KPI’s in my day-to-day dealings with clients. But I meet a lot of clients who are just really gearing up for growth and financing who tell me stories about having to google what a KPI “Key Performance Indicator” even is. So this blog is all about KPI’s. KPI’s are great but there is no reason to track them if you are not going to use them. It is like having a mountain bike that sits there taking up space. If you want to get in shape you have [...]
- How to Check your Published Xero Reports – New Dashboard
- Why churn rates and burn rates don’t matter unless you use what you know and how to do that
- Small business accounting tv – Episode 1 to 3
- Five Reasons Your Start-Up Needs a Part-time Virtual CFO
- When do non-resident businesses have to file tax returns in Canada?