I had the honour this week of finding out I was nominated for a Professional Service Award by the local Chamber. This was incredible humbling as I know the nomination came from clients happy with my service. At only a year in, I felt that was a great milestone achievement to be recognized with so many other great businesses and business people. Just before hearing this, I was listening to a business podcast about how many people see the glory of Entrepreneurs but few see the work that goes into it. I thought about this comment a lot and when I [...]
- How to Check your Published Xero Reports – New Dashboard
- Why churn rates and burn rates don’t matter unless you use what you know and how to do that
- Small business accounting tv – Episode 1 to 3
- Five Reasons Your Start-Up Needs a Part-time Virtual CFO
- When do non-resident businesses have to file tax returns in Canada?