When explaining the benefits of cloud accounting, I often tell people that with cloud accounting you can build your own ERP system as you grow. So the obvious next questions is what is ERP? ERP stands for Enterprise Resource Planning and is the systems in place that facilitate the processes that make your business work as you grow and scale. When I implement an ERP system for a client, I start with the accounting software. Then I incorporate other systems and processes based on the needs of the business. For example, maybe you require a project management software for your business [...]
- How to Check your Published Xero Reports – New Dashboard
- Why churn rates and burn rates don’t matter unless you use what you know and how to do that
- Small business accounting tv – Episode 1 to 3
- Five Reasons Your Start-Up Needs a Part-time Virtual CFO
- When do non-resident businesses have to file tax returns in Canada?