How to make your Not-For-Profit make more IMPACT with less administration – Budgets and Cash Management In our last two blogs, we discussed two challenges facing not for profits recruitment and compliance, and now we will tackle budgets and cash management. We want to show you some technologies that can help you overcome the troubles around budget and cash management in your not for profit. Let's face it, people are busy. You want to ensure you are setting your management and directors up for success. Some may say, well it’s a not for profit and we can’t spend the money on software. To [...]
- Why have I been asked to fill out a W-8 BEN-E form?
- Getting your Personal Finances in order with Xero
- Going Paperless through Cloud Accounting
- The new CIBC Smart Banking Platform and the new Xero bank feed connection (as well as other benefits)
- A Letter to My Kids – 3 Things I Hope to Teach My Kids About Debt and Finances