The world is in an exiting time where the ability to 10X your company is at anyone's reach. I have been speaking lately with numerous entrepreneurs who have 10X'd their companies then sold them (sometimes they have sold multiple companies). I was very interested in the 10X or die mentality and wanted to share some of the key takeaways from these conversations. In the tech game, this has come to be a common terminology. The concept is that either you out-innovate and grow quickly or get squashed when someone else does. This originally tech based mentality is spilling out into a [...]
- How to Check your Published Xero Reports – New Dashboard
- Why churn rates and burn rates don’t matter unless you use what you know and how to do that
- Small business accounting tv – Episode 1 to 3
- Five Reasons Your Start-Up Needs a Part-time Virtual CFO
- When do non-resident businesses have to file tax returns in Canada?