Major Challenges Faced by All Not For Profits in Canada Running a not for profit today can be a tough go. There are a lot of amazing not for profits out there that are all making this word a much better place. But running these not for profits (including society’s and charities) can be very difficult. Many face a lot of challenges in their operations. The main challenges are generally: Recruitment of both Staff and Directors; Financial and regulatory compliance; and Budgeting and cash management. In this article we are going to explain how current technology can help you solve the [...]
- Why have I been asked to fill out a W-8 BEN-E form?
- Getting your Personal Finances in order with Xero
- Going Paperless through Cloud Accounting
- The new CIBC Smart Banking Platform and the new Xero bank feed connection (as well as other benefits)
- A Letter to My Kids – 3 Things I Hope to Teach My Kids About Debt and Finances