As the head of an accounting firm, I talk a lot of about KPI’s in my day-to-day dealings with clients. But I meet a lot of clients who are just really gearing up for growth and financing who tell me stories about having to google what a KPI “Key Performance Indicator” even is. So this blog is all about KPI’s. KPI’s are great but there is no reason to track them if you are not going to use them. It is like having a mountain bike that sits there taking up space. If you want to get in shape you have [...]
- Why have I been asked to fill out a W-8 BEN-E form?
- Getting your Personal Finances in order with Xero
- Going Paperless through Cloud Accounting
- The new CIBC Smart Banking Platform and the new Xero bank feed connection (as well as other benefits)
- A Letter to My Kids – 3 Things I Hope to Teach My Kids About Debt and Finances